The Whole Yard

Monday, June 6, 2016

Randoms from the weekend

H finally made me my folding trellis! The peas are happy now.
Hopefully the kale and collards appreciate the slight shade they'll be getting.
Also, I finally got around to picking out fabric for our new deck canopy. I had to get 2 lengths of 9 feet and sew it together. I think it turned out pretty good. The pattern gets a little mismatched towards one end, but otherwise is spot on. Now I have to hem it and find a cable attachment system. I'm thinking something like the Ikea Dignitet system, though I'm not sure the hook will work holding the canopy parallel to the ground.
New rose bush is flowering! So pretty!
Finally, last night we got blasted by an early summer storm. You can see the leading edge here. It went from no rain, mild wind, to 70mph gusts as that hit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails