The Whole Yard

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekend update

So much stuff done. So much left to do.
I finished edging the west bed, including along the fence. Then I put down a new layer of mulch.
I also trimmed out the dead wood from our poor dogwood. She's still alive, but rather thinned.
The new salvia is so fun and funky. I like the soft, curvy style to the blooms.
My transplanted spirea are coming back! It's amazing what happens when they aren't being trampled.
A freshly weeded bean bed with the creeping phlox and bugleweed blooming.
Finally, partly prepped garden beds. I weeded between the two, pulling out several dozen pounds worth of dandelions. Then edged along the front and back entry. Then removed last year's black tarp and shims.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails